For Elita, making strides in the community is as important as forward fashion.
We wanted to ensure that our philosophy that "Every woman is an Elita woman" was backed up by our fundamental belief that everyone deserves to have their basic needs met.
Underwear is one of the least-donated items given to shelters, yet one of the things that is most-needed. We feel an obligation to help support our women in need. Here at Elita, we are fortunate to have the opportunity to do that.
To date we have been fortunate enough to donate over 85,000 units to women's organizations across the country.
Check out the list of some of the organizations we have worked with as well as taking the time to learn about what they do to help their community.
- Fred Victor Organization (47 Locations)
- Chez Doris Quebec
- The Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre Vancouver BC
- Suit Yourself – Alberta
- Afrique au Féminin (AAF) Quebec
- Casa Cafi (Centre d'Aide aux Familles immigrantes) Quebec
- Le CAP Saint Barnabé Quebec
- Montréal Solidarity Supply Quebec
- Boys and Girls Club Dawson Quebec
- Salvation Army Quebec
- Welcome Collective Quebec
- SANE - Maritimes